Saturday, January 29, 2011

New challenges of a different kind......

Ok everyone wants to save money right??? Well over at Quilting in My Pyjamas Shay has a challenge from Feb1-Feb 28 on who can be the most Frugal on Groceries. This is a cool challenge because I just mentioned this week that we needed to stop buying groceries because we are FULL. The pantries, the cupboards, the freezerS ( yes more than one). So we will only be buying the essentials, milk, bread, eggs and the occasional oddball ingredient too.  Wanna play along come on over to Shay's and join in.


Then Angela over at Cut to Pieces is having a challenge on being on a fabric diet. Every Friday you check in with if you stayed on the diet and bought NO fabric for the week, or did you fall off the wagon. This challenge goes on for 8 weeks, every week you are good, you get a entry into the final draw of the contest. What do you win, you ask???   Fabric of course!!!!!!!!  Since I am only shopping out of my stash, I should be able to stay on this diet as well. Think you can do it?? I know there are a lot of you out there, trying not to buy any maybe one more challenge can help you stay on track.

Ok well it is Saturday and I have lots to do today, outside, so I can sew later this evening, gotta go get busy. Have a great weekend, and I will be back with photos of my blocks from BAP, and the back of my yellow quilt as soon as it is finished being pieced. :D

1 comment:

Barb said...

These look like some fun challenges....thanks!!