Thursday, April 7, 2011

The ABC's of Ann Marie

 I like to do fun things, so when I saw this on Jenny's blog ( who got it from Tiff's blog) I figured why not.......so here it goes.
Graffiti is a form of art, they should just do it with permission is all.

Age: 43
Bed Size: King Size with a pretty quilt 
Chore You Hate: Dusting and doing windows.  
Dogs: 4 crazy Labs, that keep us laughing or pulling our hair out.  
Essential Start of Your Day: Letting the dogs outside, letting the dogs inside. 
Favorite Color: Blue, turquoise or cobalt especially 
Gold or Silver: Gold, but I have been eyeing silver a lot lately. 
Height: 5'6"  
Instruments You Play: I can play a good tune on my sewing machine does that count? 
Job Title: Lead Sales, Service Administrator Clerk, for the USPS 
Kids: 2 girls in college, hoping my dear hubby will sign the papers so we can adopt a few more kids.  
Live: Panama City, Florida for now........... 
Mom's Name: Julie 
Nicknames: hey you!
Overnight Hospital Stays: Having 2 kids, massive car wreck equaled 4 nights of ICU and 12 more days there, and then 2 weeks in rehab to learn how to walk again. No fun! 
Pet Peeve: Stupid people really piss me off!..  
Quote From a Movie:   I don't watch enough movies, or remember them enough to remember quotes from them, sorry. 
Right- or Left-Handed: Right  
Siblings: 1 brother & 1 sister 
Time You Wake Up: That depends on what time the dogs won't leave me alone and go back to bed or how tired I am, but no later than 8:30am on work days. 
Underwear: Yep, I wear them!  
Veggie You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts, ugh. 
What Makes You Run Late: What day is it today? Normally if I am late to work it is because I got stuck by the train, or I was too busy blogging and didn't want to quit!!! 
X-Rays You Have Had: Every bone in my body!!! Some more than others. Full body CAT scans and full body MRI's too. 
Yummy Food You Make: Carrot Cake, Apple dumplings, Apple pie, Brownies to die for!
Zoo Animal You Like Best: The monkeys and the tigers, I like them all, just hate to see them caged up like they are.


If you are going to do your ABC's let me know so I can make sure to go read a little about you. Thanks. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: