Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some sewing Sunday 09/25/2011

First off today is the 25 of September, so that means you have only 90 days left to finish all those Christmas gifts. Are you ready yet??? 



Well here is a place that can help you get 3 things done, I hope. Make a gift on the 25th!


Also today kicks off Blogger's free BOM! That Jackie from Canton Village Quilt Works is hosting.


Friday officially brought the Autumn Equinox or first day of fall here in the US. But I think someone forgot to send Mother Nature the memo. It is still in the mid 80°'s to low 90°'s and HUMID too. I want to turn off the A/C already and open the windows.....

Ok onto my projects.....last Monday I sewed together 40 of the 100 blocks for the Turquoise and Chocolate quilt. (T/C from here on out) and sewed together HALF of the RRCB quilt too!!! Tuesday I sewed together the other half of RRCB.

I started working in a new building for work(which is really really old) 2 weeks ago, and I have been soooo tired since then. I thought it was because I was getting up an hour earlier, but everyone there tells me it is the building, great!

Today I cut and sewed the inner border onto RRCB and got two of the 4 pieced borders done. Sorry no pics today. I worked on my cathedral pillow a little more, forgot I even had that project going. All in all, I didn't do too much sewing today, was too tired to deal with it I suppose. But two more borders and RRCB will be heading out to get quilted, I am getting sooo excited!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I will be starting on my Christmas sewing projects this next month so I will have them done. I am planning on making all my students and some friends ornaments. I just have to start the measuring and cutting of them! I plan to start in October.

Heather

Ellen said...

Even though you were feeling tired you still got quite a bit accomplished! 90 days???!!! I really have to get cracking at Christmas gifts. Where did the year go?

Kath said...

OMG I thought I was seeing things,but No it was a Christmas tree!
I havent even given it a thought, but then it's my birthday in between :-D