Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

As the pumpkins pies are being finished, I thought I would send you a quick message for today.



Today is a wonderful day to give thanks to everyone and everything around you that make up your life.Here are a few that I am thankful for:
I am very thankful that I took that chance more than 24 years ago and married my husband after only dating 3.5 months, at the age of 19.
I am thankful that he wasn't THAT shy and married this very outgoing loud mouth crazy woman too!
Very thankful for our 2 daughters that are now wonderful young woman.
Thankful that both me and my husband have very good paying jobs, and we are able to do pretty much what we want, usually when we want to. (Except this year, but that is OK)
Thankful for the internet, it helped me save my husbands life earlier this year so he can be with me for many more years to come.
I am thankful I started blogging and all the fabulous people I communicate with all the time from all over the globe, I hope to meet you all someday. Yes I am talking about YOU!
I am also thankful for the 4 rescue labs that keep us laughing all the time.
There are many many many more things I am thankful for every day, but I will let you get on with hopefully your friends and family today. I hope you all have a fabulous holiday.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to eat your piece of pumpkin pies!!!

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I am thankful we have so much to be thankful for.... and I'm very glad that, thanks to the internet, your DH is still around to enjoy all your blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours; you live in a very cute home. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list! I love the pumkin house at the top!

Paulette said...

What a sweet list of blessings to be thankful for! A nice reminder of what is truly important. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!