Tuesday, December 20, 2011

UFO busting in 2012

I will have to make me a list for my UFO busting for 2012 because Judy over at Patchwork Times has her linky party going already to help clear some out. I didn't do so well on my 2011 list, so maybe I will do better this upcoming year of getting some older ones finished. As long as I get the top and backs done, I am happy with that for now.
So now I have to challenges to help me get with it. Just can't wait till next week when things might get back to somewhat normal around. here.

Also Judy is hosting a Color Palette Challenge too, you can read all about it here!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't do very well on my 2011 UFO list either but I got more done that if the list didn't exist! One of your other posts talked about organizing your studio - I think I need to do the same pretty soon since I have been known to toss things in a cupboard when company was coming. Who knows what I'll find!