This giveaway is now CLOSED!
Today is Leap Day and I am linking up with Elizabeth over at Such a Sew and Sew for my Blog Hop giveaway. I am giving away a Traveling Stash box. It is a box that is filled with miscellaneous stuff. A few books, patterns, lots of fabrics too.
Here is what you need to do if you want to win it:
1. You must be a blogger so you can "pass it on" to another blogger on the 29th of next month.This way it can keep on giving all year long and beyond. Keep us posted about where it's going.
2. You must be willing to ship it on to the next person, within a day or so after your giveway on the 29th.
3. You may take anything you like, but for every item you remove, you must replace it with another item, or more.To keep the box filled to the brim.(Items do not need to be new, but if they are not new, they must be gently used.)
4. You may fill the box with: orphan blocks, books, patterns, notions, rulers, and definitely fabric, anything sewing or crafting related.
5. There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
6. International winners I will have to make it a lighter box (probably take out the books) to afford the postage, but I am willing to send something to you if you win.
This giveaway will end before bedtime on the 29th...............Good Luck!
This is a blog hop, so get Leaping from one to another!