Monday, September 17, 2012

Stash building

I haven't had time to do hardly any sewing at all lately. Been tooooo busy working on the remodel. It is coming along great!  But I have been doing a little stash building here and there when I find a great sale. There is a page on Facebook that is a Fabric De-stash page. On it Tonya buys fabric at wholesale and then passes the savings on to you if your quick enough to buy up some yardage before it is gone. Well I got a Large Flat Rate box this week filled to the brim.
It all started with some de-stash red white and blues, so I can finish up the quilts I have laying around. Needed some for the backings.
Then I was lucky enough to catch a few of her listings for new fabric too. I managed this rainbow of fabrics. I believe there is over 25 yards in this pic along with the 2 fat quarters on top that I missed the yardage sale for.

 Then Marcia had some great fabrics too.............
Then you have great friends like Amy over at Amy's Passions that sends you friendly emails to let you know of great sales going on with bonus %off coupons too.............and this is what happens when you get those great emails. More stash building!!!

 Another angle of 32 yards of fabric plus two rulers and that little green poking out the left side....a rotating rotary cutting mat @ 60% off!!!! Yippeeee. THANKS AMY!!!!!
My main thing was I needed some neutrals, but had to throw in some others because the price was so ridiculously great. Now to find the time to finish the projects on the table so I can start with these new ones.

It was like Christmas around here, because I couldn't even remember what was ordered. Love it when that happens.

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Score!

scraphappy said...

Wow! You better get busy and use some of thy up. Aren't sales awesome?

Cherie said...

Wow you sure know how to catch those sales! What a great haul =D

Sue Daurio said...

Oh my goodness, that's like way better than Christmas :) Woohoo you must be in fabric heaven!