Monday, December 3, 2012

Just 3 December

Ok so for November, I did get my wounder warrior one quilted, finally!!! Am I happy with the job, nope, not at all, but I am not re-doing it. so it just needs to be bound now.

Got all my red white and black blocks done, and swapped. Haven't figured out what to do with them yet.

My Christmas string quilt has the last borders on it finally, and it is hanging on the long arm. Haven't made up my mind if it is the next one to get quilted or not.

My pink n orange top is finished. Need to buy the fabric for the back( I don't have hardly any fabric leftover) I know what fabric I want, just waiting to go get it with a coupon or on sale.

Turtle Bay came back from Amy's she did a fantastic job quilting it for me. It needs binding, but I can't find the binding I had. It is either buried on a table I am not going to touch yet, or I cut it up into strips and squares. Hmmmmm.

So what am I putting on my Just 3 list for December.........

Finish the Orca Bay top, Bonnie's new mystery Easy Street is on step 2, and I am all caught up with it.

Get hubbies Grinch quilt quilted...........it is Christmas time.

Get the Christmas strings quilt quilted too, same reason.

No comments: