Monday, January 14, 2013

Paint Chip Challenge

Do you like challenges, one you only have semi control over what you are doing? Well I found a paint chip challenge............you sign up ( act quickly ) The deadline is MONDAY.  They send you a paint chip ( no control on color choice) and then you make something out of it in 5 months before the deadline. I signed up, why not. With my luck I will get the one color I have very very very very very little of in my stash. Do you know what color I am talking about???

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Sounds like fun. If you get a color you don't have it will just mean more shopping!

Kate said...

Gray! No, wait, that's my stash. Thanks a lot for adding another challenge to my pile!

Myra said...

That definitely looks/sounds interesting... Too bad I already have too much on my plate. I will take big interest in watching your progress though!