Saturday, December 12, 2015

Parts 2 and 3 of Allietare

Working at the Post Office during the month of December is physically exhausting. Add in the fact I am trying to get my house ready to be put on the market for sale and get rid of all the stuff left here for a yard sale, it is very exhausting. I look forward to sitting down at any given moment to give my poor legs and feet a break. So this mystery is my go to right now for solitude and to keep my sanity too. A few moments here and there and I am keeping up with no problem this year. That could also have to do with Bonnie is taking it really easy on us this year too. I forgot, or should I say got too busy to write a blog post last week, so this week I am including both parts 2 & 3.

Here are my decapitated geese, or Santa hats in a different color scheme.





Here are my easy peasy 4 patches too.



Now my little basket is full with clues 1, 2 and 3.





Today is only Saturday, I have a whole week to wait till the next clue comes out. That is ok, I have plenty of other things to do while I wait.

2 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Love your colors for the new MQ, those little four patches were such fun to make. I can imagine how you are exhausted...it must be crazy in the PO this time of year. Enjoy your weekend.

Karen S said...

Well done on keeping up in such a busy month. I always look forward to the end results with these mysteries.