Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another mystery quilt

Well I ran across a blog yesterday that is having a mystery quilt along. Roll Roll, Cotton Boll!! They are on step (clue they call them) #3. I sorted scraps yesterday to make sure I had enough to do this, because I am bound and determined to clean out my scraps. So I went hunting for green, pink, and brown scraps for the main colors, and then tons of neutrals or wacky crazy prints with neural as the main color. I have a ton, so I am going to make another scrap quilt and clear out some of my scraps and the god forbidden ugly stuff too. As she posts on her blog "if you think the fabric is still ugly, you just haven't cut it small enough!!!" I love it!! So I am off to start sewing, because she gives out clues every Friday, and this step 3 is a doozy one! Let me know if you are following this one too.

No comments: