Thursday, December 2, 2010

December already.....and 3rd block for Layer Cake Quilt Along

As December rolls into our lives, it is letting us in the south know it is here by dropping temps in the 30's, can anyone say BRRRRRRR! All I have to say is if it is going to get this cold in Florida, it needs to snow, otherwise I feel like we are being robbed blind!!! Well since I am spending more time inside since it is very dark outside by the time I get home from work now, just means I can spend a lot more time in my sewing room. So Tuesday was the release of block 3 instructions for the Layer Cake Quilt Along, finally got them printed last night, and off I went to sew. Adjusted the block a little bit to my liking, and here is block 3. If you want to join in, click the button on the right.


No comments: