Sunday, December 19, 2010

Being sick is nooooo fun, but I am better now!

Oh I was sick last week, and slept A LOT! But I am glad that is all over with now. Today's goal is to get the tree decorated finally! Get all the presents wrapped and put under the tree, and praying the dogs don't eat them. Maybe I need to put some bogus ones under there first and try the dogs out before they eat something expensive. Did a little bit of sewing this past week, did get the pictures taken, but left the camera upstairs this time. Almost done cleaning out my sewing room, oh I am feeling the creativity flowing when I enter that room now. I can't wait till it is all done.

I am finding UFO's galore. My goal for 2011 is to finish them all........I hope I can do it. I am going to be inspired by THIS 6 MONTH CHALLENGE That should help me get some of them finished.

This past week was the layer cake block #4, finished that one, pic to follow.

Friday was clue 5 of the RRCB, Oh my............600 2 inch HST! So if I do 10 of those and a string block from clue 3, I should be done in how ever long it takes me to do that times 60!!!! Well I did get 4 string blocks sewed, so I only have 56 more of those to finish!! Clue 6 will be out on Friday, Christmas Eve!! That is ok though, I love a challenge, and I work best with deadlines. I am going to do my HST kinda like the Thangles way, zigzag sew on the strips or fat quarters, and then cut them all apart so I never have to actually touch a triangle. It goes a lot faster that way too. Well I better get going if I am going to get anything done this nice and lazy (LOL) Sunday afternoon. (Like I will be sitting anytime soon once I post this blog)

No comments: