Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday this past weekend. I have been out of town visiting our best friends. We go home in the morning, which is a bittersweet event. Will miss our friends dearly, but glad to be back in my own bed, and our own routine too. I did finish her red and white quilt. Will post pics tomorrow when I get home to upload them all. We had 16 people living here at our friends house over the weekend. We almost ran out of sheets and air beds, but it was great. 14 of us shared one bathroom, and we never had to wait in line or ran into one another either. I was very surprised. Everything went so rhythmically. It was almost like a great symphony or something. We will probably be doing it again sometime in the near future. Me and my best friend are so much alike, even her own mother gets us confused all the time. Who knows maybe sometime in the near future, we will be able to relocate around the area they moved to because of his job. That would be great, till then we will miss them greatly but keep in touch often.  Watch for the pics of her quilt tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Hi, AM! Thanks for visiting my blog, I will wait for pictures... looking down through your previous posts I know it's going to be GORGEOUS; you do lovely work!