Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden Fence Quilt Along anyone???

Found another quilt along if your interested.............

Over at McIntyreGirl she is hosting a Garden Fence Quilt Along. I am checking into this one, this might be the quilt for a stack of fabric that has been sitting there waiting for the right pattern to turn it into a quilt. Can you tell I love QAL's???? Do you do QAL?? Why? Why not?? I would love to hear what you have to say about these. Have a wonderful weekend, and watch for my report on Sunday.

4 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I have that one printed out but didn't know there was a QAL. Ohhhh! I'm going to have to pass......it's UFO concentration time. :)
I hope I can resist.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I am so in love with QAL's! I'm doing this one and am getting ready for the one with Stars, I think it is the same one you will do. Are we crazy or what???????

Ellen said...

I am finding it difficult to resist this one! As I am working on other things, in the back of my mind I am thinking of which fabrics I could use and who I would give it to. I don't know if I can resist.

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the QAL shout-out! I absolutely LOVE quilt alongs :) I find them incredibly motivating and I like that they get me to try new things. I recently participated in the Kaleidoscope QAL with Don't Call Me Betsy, the Warm/Cool QAL with In Color Order, the Double Wedding Ring QAL with The Plaid Scottie, and now I'm hosting the Garden Fence QAL! I'm also doing a Sew Along with The Undercover Crafter, where we sew through 20 projects in Amy Butler's 'Little Stitches for Little Ones' book. Its really fun :)