Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My BINGO card

I have my BINGO card made to flimsy status. As good as it is going to get right now. That is as far as I needed it to be. To be able to link it up.

Here it is so I can go to bed. 3:45am comes around realllly early when your a night owl. Getting home after 7pm doesn't help either. But here is my card.


Here is what is on it: top to bottom in each column

BLUE  : STAR, BUNNY, SNOWFLAKES, CLOUDS, CHERRIES

YELLOW: STRIPE, LETTERS, DRAGON, DUCK, DOG

RED: HEARTS, BUBBLES, FREE, LADYBUG, CAT

GREEN: HIPPO, TIGER, GIRAFFE, MONKEY, ELEPHANT

PURPLE: FLOWER, GLITTER, FROG, SWIRLS, FAIRY

If you want to join the fun, you have 3 days left to make a card and link it up HERE!

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Very fun! Love the animal column!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

The animal column is because I didn't have anything green.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Good for you - the flimsy and list is just fine for link up. And it is ok that you made the animal column. Thank you for linking up.

Janet said...

Fun! Even if it was done in the wee hours (for you)

Cherie said...

The animals in row g are all so adorable! =D

Wendy said...

So fun! I'll be in a rush today to finish mine since I got started so late. Hope I make it!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I got your list all logged down and ready--can't wait to start!