Monday, August 13, 2012

Show off your stash Linky party

Have you heard of the MODA BAKE SHOP Show off your stash linky party............


they are giving away prizes too I hear. So here is my sewing studio in all of it's upside down glory. GO ahead.........embarrass yourself too, I want to see!
This first one is to the left of the door, my ironing runway.............
 Here is the main table in the middle of the room where I do all my sewing, threads in the background on the shelf...............
 this one is farther down the wall..........shelf full of projects on the left beginning of the rainbow stash on the right, and the main cutting table in the middle..............
 here is the end of the rainbow colors, part of the HUGE pile of jeans I am still deboning, my portable design wall and yet another table sky high with fabrics and stuff............
 Here is the right side of the doorway, the huge pile of quilt tops that need quilted and scrapbooking stuff behind that door, looking out into the other room where the long arm is.
I am lucky I have an entire floor of the house all to myself! Now if I can just finish purging the kids stuff out of that other room, I can move the longarm so I can maneuver more around it. It is tight right now, still too much crap in there.  If you go link up, let me know so I can go check out your room in all its glory mess too! I like REAL people, don't clean up before pictures, that is NO FUN!

5 comments:

O'Quilts said...

perfect...this is a perfect room...you go girl...you made me laugh and I needed a laugh today:)

Cherie said...

Wow What a room..can I come along to assist with tidying up (read stash a few prints..teeheehee) Maybe I should link up too =D

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

wow, you've go a lot of stuff stashed. I admire your ability to work with the chaos. Afraid I'm a bit of a tidy stasher. It gets crazy for a bit with a few projects underway and then I need to clean up for my sanity. By the way I'm an Anne Marie also but with an e.

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Wow! Just wow! I thought I had alot of stuff, but its stuffed into a tiny room!

Mary said...

I recognize that quilt on your design board. I just finished mine. Found out too late about the party to link up. Yours may be a wee bit more crowded than mine but my HQ16 is in my basement.