Here is the pile waiting the last wing press.
Here they are sorted and stacked, should be 6 in each stack, instead there are 24.
I did manage to get the green square count right............I think!
Because of that, I am sewing them together with those from step 2 yet, because I have to mix something up later on down the road. Might have me a flying geese border too if I make another wrong turn.
I did finish sewing the last seams on the Ohio stars for Orca Bay, went to sew the wing pieces together and couldn't find the HST's, I think I know why I don't have the wing sections done, another wrong turn. I have 1 inch finished ones, and I needed 2 inch finished ones or something like that............oops. So back to finding more fabrics for all of those too. Not my week for sewing, but working at the Post Office the week before Christmas will do that to you. I am going to bed, I hope I get some sleep. Maybe the fairies will decorate my tree for me tonight, I doubt it, but it is a nice thought.