Saturday, February 23, 2013

FNSI

Last night was a FNSI, and since I was reminded the day before that I had a deadline of today for the next clue to a mystery I am sharing with our guild in the newsletter. I needed to get that cut out, sew together, with photos taken along the way, and the article wrote and submitted. It was a race to finish before bedtime, but it was done. Here are the photos of what I made.

24 Shaded 4-patch blocks. Other than that, I didn't get any other sewing done. I am linking up to Handmade by Heidi for the FNSI.

5 comments:

scraphappy said...

What pretty fabrics. Such a versatile block too -- wonder how they will go together?

Katherine said...

Visiting from FNSI and love your blocks.

Jenniffier said...

Visiting from FNSI - the blocks look great

Heidi said...

Awesome blocks. Love the design. You did so much. It will look good all together.

Cheryll said...

You've been really busy. I think maybe some of these projects were on your PhD list? If so... well done. :)