Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Wedding!



Here comes the bride.



Her best friend married them, all legally and everything.
 Stephanie & Jeffery (Shay in the middle)


You may now "Kiss the bride"



I proudly announce Mr. & Mrs. Morrison!



Us with our bride and new son in law



His mom, step dad with him and their new daughter in law



All of us claiming our new additions



Our whole family that attended
from left to right.....our oldest daughter, my dads girlfriend, my dad, the bride, the groom, me, my husband, mother in law, father in law



The grooms whole family



The cake(s)
"M" is for Morrison! The groom thought this was the coolest!



Dinner at the reception
Man that sure does look like my dad...........LOL
Here is the real dinner. Real Southern BBQ!
It was enjoyed thoroughly!

Ding, ding, ding......the kiss.....



Their first dance, literally!



Daddy - Daughter Dance, I had to fight the tears, and look away during this one.


Mom - Son Dance.


Lets cut the cake



Squissssshhhhhhhh
The photographer told me to do it! That's my story and I am sticking to it!



LOL!


MMMMMMMMmmmm


What just happened?!?!?
I can't see.


Their getaway vehicle "redneck style"
Do you have a step stool???


Mr. & Mrs. Morrison
June 22nd, 2012













So if you have been wondering why I have been really quiet for a while now. Now you know half of it. As I write this the last of the out of town company has left, and now we can start to get back to our normal routine, with this very time consuming occasion behind me now. It was a fabulous day, it all went without a problem. The bad weather held off, at one point we were watching the rain come across the bay, from the east, wondering if we were all about to get soaked before they were pronounced husband and wife, and then the storm split and broke off, we never did feel the rain, but you could smell it. Made it nice in the shade of the clouds, the temp dropped, so it wasn't so hot and humid outside at 1pm on a Friday. So we enjoyed the fabulous white sand and the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Now that this is all over with and we have a new family member moving in for now. We need to get back to being busy with the rental renovation. I should be doing that today, but I am still wiped out, and Tropical storm Debby is here in full force downpouring rain, that is happening now and that is the forecast for the next 5 days too.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful! Congratulatios to all.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a fun wedding!! I love the mode of transportation....grin.

Dee said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so smoothly and now you can relax a little.

Nana B said...

It looks like a wonderful wedding. I love the get-away vehicle!!

Cherie said...

What an awesome looking wedding! Hah did she get in the customized vehicle?
Congratulations to them both and to you all! =D

scraphappy said...

Congratulations! You got so lucky with the timing. Imagine if today had been the big day. Everyone looks SO happy in the photos. What a special day.

Marg said...

What a beautiful wedding and lovely photos. So glad it all went smoothly and now you can relax, well not really, but at least it's once less thing to worry about.

Amy said...

Oh Ann Marie! Those final photos on the beach gave me goosebumps! They are absolutely beautiful.

What a memorable day; congratulations.

eva said...

WoW!!
they look way too young to be getting married......

nice setting....
congrats.

Joanne said...

Thank you for sharing the wedding with all of us. It looked like a very happy occasion. I wish them a long and happy life together. Guess reality will hit you soon for you up coming move. Your new surroundings will definitely be a change. Joanne

The Thompsons said...

Congrats! Beautiful pictures - and now you have a son! :)