Friday, April 5, 2013

Finding the sewing room again..........

Out of the past two months I think I only seen my sewing room 5 days. But now that dear hubby is back on swing shift, I can get back into the groove. I sewed up the last of the pink 4 patch bow tie blocks that I had pieces for. Now I am starting the Texas Teardrop QAL. I don't normally buy too many patterns at all for quilts, mainly because looking at them I can duplicate them. But I did buy this pattern because it was priced low, and I didn't want to try and draw out the piece. I already had the perfect fabric bundle for it too. So I am using from my stash, minus I did have to get some more background fabric which I got really cheap ( I realized after I got home) The lady rang it up wrong, even after she asked another girl if it was right. So if you want to make this quilt


Click here to go to the page!


These are the fabrics I am using for mine. They have snowmen on them too!


 Yes I am starting another one...............but I am also goign to work on some UFO's too.
I will also blog my progress.........onto the sewing room I go. I have bunches of pretties waiting for me.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I think your fabric choices will work well in the teardrop quilt. Enjoy!

scraphappy said...

Nothing like a new project at motivation to do a little sewing. It is a pretty pattern, hope it turns into a pretty quilt.

Dee said...

Glad to see you back to sewing and blogging again. Neat quilt! I haven't seen it before. I look forward to seeing your progress on it.

Elizabeth said...

That quilt is so fun! I love the fabrics you picked. Enjoy your quality quilting time :D.

xo -E

Candace said...

Glad you're able to get back in your sewing room. I'd love to join you in your project, but I've already got too many things started. I think that I had some of the white fabric with the dots, it is in several of my quilts and I was sad to finish it up. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Neat fabrics, I am doing this QAL too!

Amy said...

You may have only been in your sewing room for 5 days, but I bet that still beats me. :\ One of these days, one of these days....

LOVE that pattern! Can't wait to see progress