Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bonnie's 2015 mystery

Wow I haven't blogged since doing last years mystery, and never even put up the finished quilt either.  Life has been very busy and crazy. Sewing right now though, gets me off my feet and legs and helps me to relax. So I am done with clue 1, extras to spare as usual. I have changed up this years colors a bit. I am using gold as my constant color, and greys as my neutrals. So don't freak out when you look at the pic, thinking I screwed it all up. Later when we get to them, I will be using Turquoise and Purple instead of the red and gold. Haven't decided which will be which, will decide when we get there. Then I found the perfect backing to match it all together. The pic does NOT do it justice. I will try to get a better one another day. Then here is my pic of 300 finished 2 inch HST's. Ready for clue 2.























I am linking up to Bonnie's Monday Linky Party here.

6 comments:

Vireya said...

Nice colour scheme! And I'm impressed you have already selected your backing fabric.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Beautiful fabrics..and your hst are wonderful looking!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

I have done very little blogging since the last Bonnie mystery either...so don't feel bad. I love your color choices. It is nice to be back in blog land again I am going to try harder to keep up on my blog.

Andee said...

Loving that swirly fabric!

The Joyful Quilter said...

PERFECT backing for your color combination!!!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful fabrics for the new quilt. Looks like you are off to a great start.